Voice & Audio ICs
Development Tools for Audio Codecs
2Vrms Line Driver
Development Tools for Audio Amplifiers
Audio Enhancement - MaxxAudio
A group of voice and audio solutions designed for consumer, telecommunication and automotive markets.They are divided into following families:
- Voiceband CODECs - single and dual channel codecs with A-Law / µ-Law companding, complying with industry standard ITU G.711 and G.712 recommendations.
- Audio CODECs - high quality wideband mono/stereo Audio ADCs, DACs and Codecs with the sampling frequency up to 192 kHz and SNR up to 103 dB.
- Audio Amplifiers - high quality Class-AB and Class-D mono/stereo audio amplifiers with differential/single ended inputs, fixed or variable gain, 1.5 to 20 W output power and SNR up to 105 dB.
- Audio Converters - single or dual channel precision 24-bit ADCs designed for measurement equipment.
- Audio Enhancement - audio ICs with built-in patented and advanced algorithms MaxxAudio to overcome audio limitations and recreate the full quality of the sound.
- Development Kits and Evaluation Systems - modules which support creating new designs with voice codecs.