|marthel.pl / news|
- Nuvoton at the Embedded World 2019 in Germany
- RF Antennas from Raltron
- TrustME™ Secure Flash from Winbond
- NuMicro NUC472 series microcontrollers based on ARM® Cortex™-M4F core
- NuMicro NUC230 & NUC240 series microcontrollers based on ARM® Cortex™-M0 core
- ISD9160 voice/audio device based on ARM microcontroller
Nuvoton Technology Corp. has developed the new ChipCorder® ISD9160 device which is the first ChipCorder solution based on the 32-bit ARM® Cortex™-M0 microcontroller core. It is designed to low-power audio recording and playback in a wide range of industrial applications, such as portable medical devices, security systems and public transit vehicles as well as in consumer designs, such as wireless audio, touch panels, home appliances, toys etc. Its highly integrated architecture eliminates the need for various peripheral chips and thus simplifies products' design time and reduces materials costs.