|marthel.pl / technical support|
- General-purpose DIU (do-it-yourself) kits to record and playback audio messages with ISD sound devices
- IPROG-1 Programmer for ISD400x/ISD5xxx series using Nuvoton's MCU
- "Mart ISP" software to support in-system programming (ISP) of Nuvoton's microcontrollers
- NuMicro Development Tools
General-purpose DIU (do-it-yourself) kits to record and playback audio messages with ISD sound devices
General purpose test modules to record and playback audio signals using Nuvoton's ISD series audio circuits (commercially known as ChipCorder). Presently, we have two modules for ISD1600 and ISD1700 series circuits which we offer costfree (as unmounted printed circuit boards without electronic components) with retail quantities of given type of ISD devices purchased from us. For each module, detailed documentation has been prepared, containing description of its construction, description of the functions realized by the audio circuits used in them along with method of realizing these functions.
- MART1600 with ISD1600 series integrated circuits (variable sampling frequency and recording bandwidth, variable record duration: 6.6 ... 40 sec) .
- MART1700_v2 with ISD1700 series integrated circuits (variable sampling frequency and recording bandwidth, variable record duration: 20 ... 480 sec) .
MART1700_v2 module is the modified version of the previous MART1700 module .